Sunday, October 01, 2006

Swingin on over to Phoenix



Hi,
Here I am playing on the swings in Laguna Beach. On Thursday, October 5th, I'm going to swing on over to Phoenix with Mommy to meet up with Daddy and visit Papa Bob in the hospital. I'm excited to see everyone again, and can't wait to impress them with all of the new words I've learned.
Papa Bob is doing a lot better since his pneumonia cleared. He's still got a long way to go with rehab, but he is getting stronger, breathing better, starting to eat, and getting more movementback in his arms and wrists. I can't wait to see him, Gramma, Auntie, uncle Brian, and both of my favorite doggies.

Love,
Ashley


To keep track of Papa Bob's progress - Please visit his care page (BobKohl is the name of the carepage)
http://www.carepages.com/home.jsp?seed=195660&ClusterNodeID=jb01&tlcx1=froedtert&tlcx2=1300734

You can also visit Auntie Chris' Blog for frequent updates
http://averyveryveryfinelife.blogspot.com/

Sincere thanks to everyone for your kind words, phone calls, messages, cards, emails, and keeping Dad in your prayers. It really makes all the difference in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home