Monday, August 21, 2006

Even More Summer Fun - My Trip to Michigan


I went to Michigan to see all of my relatives and had so much fun. Of course, right before I left I came down with a nasty summer cold, but I was pretty much of a trooper - as long as Grampa was around. Anyway, I got to do whatever I wanted and eat whatever I wanted because I was sick.
I was feeling better over the weekend, and went on my very first boat ride, and played with all my cousins. I had so much fun, the girls treated me like a little princess and we played and play.
Then on Sunday night, they had a big pizza party, just for me!! I got to see even more of my relatives and eat one of my favorite foods - PIZZA!

Thanks to everyone for making my trip so special.

Love,
Ashley


Here I am! (I'm the one with the binky.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home