Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Summer Vacation

Hi,
I've had a great summer vacation so far. But of course, every day for me is like being on vacation! Now that my Mommy has permanently joined me on vacation, I'm having the time of my life! Here are some pictures from my busy summer.


Here I am at Lego Land acting cool...


and hanging out with my cousins.

After all the rides, I found a place where I could get wet!!


I've also been to the beach...


and to the water park with my friends Duke, Breann, and my Godfather Bill.


I am very patriotic and celebrated the 4th of July, and almost stayed awake for all of the fireworks.


I went to the petting zoo in San Juan Capistrano and fed all the bunnies...


and then I tried to pick one up and take him home with me.


I like to play "ouside" in my new house...


and sometimes I just like to lounge around inside and look pretty.


I like to read books before bed...


And sometimes, if I'm really tired from a long and exciting day, I'll even go to sleep.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home