Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Baby Brother!

Hi!
Guess what I got?!! A new baby brother! Ryan is here, he was born on June 25th around 1:10PM. He weighed 8 lbs, 2 ounces, and was 19 inches long. I couldn't wait to see him. I've been hugging and kissing him in Mommy's tummy for so long, now I get to do it to him in person!
I might have to consider changing the name of my blog site. That's not to say that I've changed my philosophy - it is still very much Ashley's world. I just plan on letting my baby brother be a part of it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Ryan and Ashley are adorable and I wouldn't expect any less from Kerri. I used to work for Grandpa Deni and I know that he and Grandma are equally proud. That's all he can talk about when I see him occassionally. What a beautiful family.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home