Sunday, May 06, 2007

Remember me?

Yes, I know, it has been a LONG time since I've updated this site. My daddy said it was kind of like college... where you miss a class, then 3 classes, then 8 classes in a row, and it gets harder and harder to go back to class. He said he heard about people that did that, not that he ever did it himself... (Nor did it contribute to his 7 year college plan)
So anyway, here are some pictures to fill in some of the gaps!

Here I am at Disneyland with my friend Pooh!

And here I am when I turned two!

From silly times with Auntie and Mimi...

to sitting on the couch and looking pretty...

to counting eggs from the Easter Bunny...

or wearing sunglasses and being funny.
I've had a great spring, and hope to see you soon - we're really excited for baby brother in June!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home