Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Fun


Well, summer has come and is almost gone, and I haven't had much time to update everyone on our adventures. Here's what we've all been up to!

Daddy turned 40 and wore a funny hat to celebrate. I'm not sure how old that is, so I kept asking him, "How old will I be when I'm 40? When will I be 40?"

Then, right after Daddy went over the hill, Ryan turned one. He had a few birthday parties and made a big mess of it!

Here I am at the waterpark with Halimah, where we celebrated Ryan's birthday - again! Check out my bandage.... it was pretty cool, I fell on the trampoline at tumbles class, cut my leg, and hadto get stitches.



We celebrated the 4th of July at the crazy golf tournament that Daddy plays in with Uncle Bill, and got to spend some time with Duke and Breann.



and spent some time at the beach collecting shells and playing in the sand.

So then, my cousin's came to town in late July...

and we got to do all kinds of fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home