Monday, March 03, 2008

I went to the park

I love puppies! Can I pick em up?

Go ahead. Ask me. Ask me what I did today. If it is sunny or foggy, or cold and rainy, heck, if there was a blizzard outside and there were 13 feet of snow on the ground, I would tell you the same thing... "I-aaaaye went to the park." Well, we all know that our brutal winter days in So. Cal won't see any snow, but yesterday, I went to the park with Daddy and Ryan. A couple of girls and their daddy let me play with their puppy for a long time! We ran and ran and ran, then, when the puppy was tired and went home, Ryan woke up and I pushed him in the swing. So I really did go to the park. But go ahead and try me next time you see me... Ask me, "What'd you do today?"


hi!

Toes by my nose!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home